Liftmaster Safety Sensors
Liftmaster 41A4373A Safety Sensor Kit
- Replacement Safety Sensor (infrared eye) for ALL 1993-1997 operators with the Safety Sensor option (Billion code series with the Green LED light - NOT compatible with sensors that have Red LED lights)
- Compatible with ALL fail safe units (equipped with infrared eye beam) from Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Craftsman, Sears, Master Mechanic and Wayne Dalton
- Includes 36" wire leads and weather resistant splice connectors
- Does not include brackets
- Compatible with models 1240, 1245, 1245-266, 1246, 1250, 1250-266, 1255, 1255-166, 1255-266, 1256, 1260, 1260-166, 1260-266, ATS211R, ATS211 and more. Not all models listed.
Liftmaster 41A4373 Installation Instructions (click)
41A5034 Lift Master Photo Safety Sensors
- New, never used pair of Lift-Master 41A5034 garage door opener infrared photo safety sensors (photo cells). These work with Lift-Master, Chamberlain, or Sears Craftsman garage door openers only.
- Kit includes the sending & receiving sensors (with green L.E.D. lights) & 4 wire connectors. Some of the early sensors were identical to these except for a small plug in wire connector which now is replaced by direct wiring. The early sensors with the connector often had corrosion problems, so they have been replaced by these which are much more reliable.
- Your opener must already be equipped with safety sensors for these to work. These are to replace faulty or damaged sensors. If your opener is an older model that never had safety sensors then you can not add these. Please note:
- Occasionally after a power surge or resulting from lightning damage, your safety sensors will be damaged along with the logic board located on the motor housing. We recommend changing the safety sensors first (because they are less expensive). If the safety sensors still do not work, then you likely will need to change the logic board.
- Compatibility: Works with any Sears Craftsman, Lift-Master or Chamberlain garage door electric opener manufactured from 2000 to current.
Liftmaster 41A5035 Installation Instructions (click)
LiftMaster Garage Door Opener Safety Sensor Bracket - Part #41A5266-1
- Liftmaster replacement brackets (comes in pairs) for Snappy Sensors.
- Compatible with all Liftmaster operators equiped with safety sensors (1993-current).
- Clip directly to garage door track.
- Works with Liftmaster operators only
- Laser Parking Accessory
- This innovative new accessory is designed to help you park in the right spot every time
- Simple installation
- Works automatically – the red dot from the laser turs on automatically, letting you know exactly where to stop
- Up to two laser parking accessories will work with each garage door opener
990LM Surge Protector by Liftmaster
- Safely protects the entire garage door opener system, including the AC power line, control panel and The Protector System safety sensors
- Made to withstand most power surges and lightning strikes
- For use with LiftMaster® garage door openers from 1994 to present
- Liftmaster 990LM SECURITY+ includes: Surge Protector and installation instructions
A little protection now can go a long way later. The LiftMaster® Garage Door Opener Surge Protector can help protect your investment from a sudden power surge, or if lightning strikes.