The 3800 LiftMaster has been replaced by the 8500 LiftMaster, product information below for the 8500
- Powerful 24V DC motor provides ultra-quiet operation along with variable speed smooth start and smooth stop
- Easy wall-mount installation means no rails to hang
- Auto-force feature constantly monitors garage door system and adjusts forces to temperature fluctuations floor height and door track movement
- The Smart Garage Door Opener® lets you electronically program security codes from the MyQ® Control Panel® or the powerhead
- Enclosed gear case provides continuous lubrication and protection for longer life and smoother operation
- A 6-foot power cord makes connecting to a power source easier than ever
- Power deadbolt security lock
- Remote light delivers 200 watts of light with adjustable light time delay
- Meets all UL325 requirements
Liftmaster models 8500, 8500W and 8900W are NOT compatible with low headroom applications. Please contact us prior to purchase.
Package includes the following:
One (1) 893MAX 3-Button Elite® MAX Remote Control
MyQ® Control Panel (888LM) One (1)
Remote Light 380LM One (1)
Power Door Lock 41A6102, safety sensors and cable tension monitor
The 8500 is compatible with sectional garage doors that have a front mount torsion spring with 1” shaft. The 8500 will handle a door up to 180 square feet in size 14’ tall and up to 650LB maximum weight. Includes a 6 foot grounded power cord.
Top clearance: 3 1/2 " from center of torsion shaft to the top of the operator. Side clearance: 8” minimum required Approximately 1 ½” shaft exposed beyond bearing plate required to attach coupler.
Unit physical dimensions 16 ½”L x 7”W x 6 ¾”D. The 8500 function can be controlled via smart phone when configured with the 828LM internet gateway [not included].
Please contact us prior to purchase if you are unsure about compatibility
8500 LiftMaster installation guide
Each Unit Includes the following Accessories:
- 1 373P 3-Button Premium Remote Control
- 1 398LM Smart Control Panel&trade
- 1 380LM Remote Light up to 200w of light where you need it
- Power Door Lock for Extra Security
- Cable Tension Monitor
- Wall-mount installation - mounts on the left or right side of door. No rails to hang it simply mounts on the wall and attaches to the garage door torsion bar. Unit requires an electrical outlet within 6 feet
- Patented absolute positioning technology - the newest technology in garage door openers. Our patented design allows the electronic limits to be extremely accurate even after a power failure
- Includes The Protector System® - projects an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverses the door if anything interrupts the beam while door is going down
- Equipped with Power Lock - once the garage door goes down it's securely locked with the power lock which is similar to a deadbolt and ensures the door cannot be forced open
- Manual release handle in case of power failure